Labels

0 (1)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gobble Gobble Bang Bang


Dear Turkey,

How are you? I know that things must be tough right now. It must be hard knowing that you don't have much time left, but just remember you are sacrificing yourself for the good of a well balanced Thanksgiving meal in households everywhere across America.

Turkey when I go to bed at night, I think of you! You are so beautiful with your feathers, and your neck thing. I wish that I could see you everyday, but we must be strong. I will love you always and forever. So DO NOT CRY.

Turkey maybe next year I'll be smart enough to only stick to the greens on the table and you can live! You can go back to your fun life and continue saying "gobble gobble" and waddling. Maybe after a few years of not eating you turkey, you can have little turkey babies that will also not get eaten, and there will be a whole world of turkeys................ aka heaven.

Good luck this year turkey, and don't worry I will chew with care!

Love Mrs. Barbie Kong :)

1 comment: