Labels

0 (1)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Do My Jowls Look Fat?



INT. A SMALL APARTMENT IN THE EAST VILLAGE

Krystal and Jeremy are watching “Donnie Darko”.

KRYSTAL
Do my jowls look fat?

Jeremy pauses the movie.

JEREMY
What?

KRYSTAL
Do you think that my jowls look fat? I used to have such defined cheek bones and now they look so bloated all the time.

JEREMY
You look beautiful.

KRYSTAL
Yeah, but seriously do you think that my jowls look fat?

JEREMY
Do you think that your jowls look fat?

KRYSTAL
Do you think my jowls looks fat?

JEREMY
Ok, now you are just repeating what I am saying.

KRYSTAL
And you are trying to avoid the question, by not really being truthful about my jowls.

JEREMY
I think that you look beautiful, jowls and all.

KRYSTAL
I HATE MY JOWLS.

JEREMY
How are we defining jowls?

KRYSTAL
The flesh under the lower jaw. Especially when plump or flabby.

JEREMY
Did you look in the dictionary for that definition?

KRYSTAL
Yes.

JEREMY
Ok, so then I think that you have the most beautiful flesh under your lower jaw especially when plump or flabby.

KRYSTAL
You are just saying that. You hate my jowls.

JEREMY
You know, I think that you just like saying jowl. I really do.

KRYSTAL
It’s a really fun word.

JEREMY
Jowl, jowl, jowl. It is.

KRYSTAL
JOWL!

JEREMY
I love you.

KRYSTAL
I love you.

They resume the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment