Labels

0 (1)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Charlie Sheen gets reading for the Emmys






CHARLIE SHEEN GETS READY FOR THE EMMYS
INT. A HOME IN MALIBU.
CHARLIE
(singing)

This is the way I tie my tie
tie my tie, tie my tie
this is the way I tie my tie so
early in the morning.

And this is the way I swallow my
pills, swallow my pills, swallow my
pills. This is the way I swallow my
pills so early in the morning.

And this is the way I try to look
normal even though I’m really not,
really not, really not, and this is
the way I try to look normal even
though I’m really not so early in
the morning.

And this is way I check in with my
lawyer about any possible liable
lawsuits that might happen if I
come within twenty feet of certain
people, certain people, certain
people and this is the way I check
in with my lawyer about any
possible liable lawsuits that might
happen if I come within twenty feet
of certain people so early in the
morning.

He lights a cigarette and stops singing.

CHARLIE (CONT’D)
Alright, let’s go Heather.

No one is in the room except for Charlie. Before he leaves
the house he looks in the mirror.

CHARLIE (CONT’D)
Aston/Schwaton. Winning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment