Labels

0 (1)

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seth Rogen hosts a Makeup Segment on the Today Show


INT. THE TODAY SHOW SET-MORNING

Seth Rogen, Hoda Kotb, a make-up expert named Sky and a model
named Marie are in the middle of a “Fall Makeup Tips”
segment. Sky is applying some make-up to the model. Seth is
trying to co-host.

SKY
So, you want to make the eyes
really thick and goopy. The “Mad
Men” style is really in right now,
so we are really trying to capture
that 60’s look.

HODA
I love “Mad Men”.

SETH
Yeah. I like how it’s gooping.
Goop, hahahhahaha.

Sky and Hoda look at Seth. Sky begins to apply lipstick on Marie.

SKY
So, with lipstick you want a bright
color with a few orange and brown
highlights. This will really bring
out that fall feeling. Seth, do you
want to apply some of the lipstick?
Remember, soft strokes.

Seth takes the lipstick, looks panicked and tries to signal
his agent behind the camera.

SETH
Ok, I guess I can try it.

Seth begins to put the lipstick on the model. He is shaking
because he is so nervous.

SKY
That’s it. Steady hand.

HODA
So, Seth, why don’t you tell
everyone about your new movie
“50/50”. What is it about?

Seth is awkwardly applying the lipstick.

SETH
Well, its’s based on a true story
about a friend of mine, Will
Reisner, who got cancer, and how he
dealt with it.

HODA
Heavy stuff, such a personal story.

Distracted, Seth stops applying make-up.

SETH
Yeah, heavy. Ok I think your good.

The model turns around, there is lipstick all over her face.
Hoda and Sky look at each other confused.

HODA
Well, this is a unique fall look.
Hahhhhhahhhhhh!

Hoda is awkwardly laughing and searching for a glass of wine.

SKY
Are you kidding me, she looks like
a Meth addict who just ate a pulled
pork sandwich.

SETH
Yeah, I really just came here to
promote my movie, I didn’t really
know it was gonna be so involved.
But Jonah Hill will be on tomorrow
to promote “Moneyball” and he loves
make-up. Oh burn!!!

He moves his arm in a high five position. But none of the
ladies will give him five.

HODA
I never thought I would say this,
but I miss Kathy Lee. Alright, so
“50/50” is in theaters on Friday
and ladies go out and find yourself
some Fall lipstick.

She walks off the set. Sky follows her. Seth is left with the
Marie.

SETH
Do you want to go to Chili’s?

MARIE
I don’t eat.

SETH
Right.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment