Labels

0 (1)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Is This What I Look Like in Good Lighting?


INT. OFFICE BUILDING-SOMEWHERE IN MIDTOWN-DAY

Jannie comes in with two different socks, one red, one blue.
Black pants that have cat hair all over them, a shirt that is
way to small on her, a winter jacket when it’s fall, and
eyeliner smeared across her face. She enters the board
meeting.

JANNIE
Hi, Everyone.

EVERYONE
Holy, shit stick!

JANNIE
What?

EVERYONE
Have you looked at yourself today?

JANNIE
No, I have horrible lighting in my
apartment and usually my husband is
sleeping so I just dress in the
dark.

EVERYONE
You should look at yourself.

JANNIE
Why?

EVERYONE
You look like Phyllis Diller and
Joan River’s love child.
Jannie sees her reflection in the mirror.

JANNIE
Is this what I look like in good
lighting?

EVERYONE
Yes.

JANNIE
(calmly)

Oh, I had no idea. Thanks for
telling me guys.

Jannie takes a chair and smashes the window and jumps out of
the building.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment