Labels

0 (1)

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Walter and Jessie


INT. A BAR IN THE WEST VILLAGE-NIGHT

A group of friends are talking at the bar.

PAM
Don’t you just love how Walter allows you to get to know him on such a deep and personal level .

GEORGE
Yeah, like you never know what he’s gonna do, but it’s always so interesting and different. He’s just such a complex person.

SHEILA
Yeah, I feel like when he’s hurt, I’m hurt. When he’s happy, I’m happy, when he’s mad, I’m mad.

GEORGE
I have cried with Walter, laughed with Walter, jumped for joy when I knew he was gonna live and when he finally was able to get the success that he worked so hard for.

PAM
I might cry right now.

Pam begins to cry.

PAM (CONT’D)
I dream about him.

GEORGE
I long for him.

SHEILA
I worry about him.

GEORGE
We all worry about him, Sheila. At least he has Jessie. He will always have Jessie. Without a shed of doubt in my mind I know that he will always, always have Jessie.

PAM
I wish I could hug Jessie. I just want to give him a hug. You know like a great big giant hug that he’ll never forget. Ohhhhhhhhhh, Jessie.

GEORGE
I feel like he is my little brother, and when he gets in trouble I just want to scoop in and help him.

SHEILA
Totally. I don’t think that they could ever separate from each other. If they did, it might be the end for both of them.

GEORGE
Or will it. I think that even if Jessie and Walter were to split up they would always be in each other’s heads and hearts.

GEORRGE/PAM/SHEILA
Yeah.

PAM
Walter and Jessie are like Sonny and Cher, Laurel and Hardy and Brad and Angelina all wrapped up into one.

GEORGE
Yeah, they are like one of the most awesomest couples I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

PAM
The best.

SHEILA
The brightest.

GEORGE
A true genuine inspiration of what life is all about, and why we are actually put on this planet.
Tom, who has been sitting, listening to everything and sipping his beer begins to talk.

TOM
Wow, Walter and Jessie seem really important to you guys, are they like childhood friends or something, Those are always the best relationships, I still keep in contact with a lot of my friends from back home.
Sheila, George, and Pam gasp, and each throw a drink in his face and sit back down.

GEORGE
How can you not know Walter and Jessie from the hit AMC show “Breaking Bad”.

TOM
WHAT? These are fictional characters? You all just threw drinks in my face because of FICTIONAL characters. Are you fucking kidding me?

GEORGE
It’s a really good show, and I don’t appreciate you insulting my intelligence by asking if they were childhood friends.

SHEILA
Yeah, Jessie and Walter are better friends to us than you will ever be.

PAM
I kinda was starting to like you, Tom, and know I kinda hate you.

GEORGE
Come on guys, let’s go home and re-watch season two. Or maybe we will just watch all of the seasons again.

PAM
Bye, Tom.

SHEILA
Bye. Traitor.

TOM
I’m a traitor now?

Sheila, George and Pam leave. Tom looks baffled and talks to the bartender.

TOM (CONT’D)
What? I don’t have a TV.

BARTENDER
Sir, I am going to have to ask you to leave.

He points to a sing that reads:
NO SHIRTS,
NO SHOES,
NO BREAKING BAD KNOWLEDGE
NO SERVICE

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment