Labels

0 (1)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Barbie Kong

INT. A HOUSE IN SUBURBIA

Katie, four years old, is playing with a Barbie Doll (for the purposes of this sketch the Barbie Doll is animated).

KATIE
You are pretty.

BARBIE
I know.

KATIE
Do you want me to comb your hair?

BARBIE
Yes, but do it very slowly and gently.

KATIE
Okay.

BARBIE
That’s too hard, do it more gently.

KATIE
Okay, I sorry.

BARBIE
Gosh.

Katie continues to gently comb Barbie’s hair.

KATIE
Now what you want to wear today?

BARBIE
Pink, pink, and more pink.

KATIE
Okay, how about your tutu.

BARBIE
No, no tutu!!!

KATIE
What about this dress.

BARBIE
No.

KATIE
Okay, what do you want to wear.

BARBIE
MY SWIMSUIT!!!

Katie puts on Barbie’s swimsuit.

KATIE
What do you want to do today?

BARBIE
Nothing.

KATIE
Nothing?

BABRIE
Nothing.

KATIE
I hate you, you’re no fun.

BARBIE
You’re no fun.

Katie tosses Barbie on the floor.

KATIE
I hate you!

BARBIE
I hate you more, stupid!

Katie starts screaming and bites off the Barbie Doll’s head.

KATIE
Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

BABRIE
Ow, stop, stop it!

KATIE
I hate you, you stupid, stupid, stupid. Rrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

BARBIE
You’re hurting me.

KATIE
Yumm, Yummm, Yumm, I love your stupid head, stupid Barbie Doll head.

Katie looks like Chucky with the Barbie’s severed head dangling out of her mouth, Cynthia, her mother enters.

CYNTHIA
Katie, no, not another one!

KATIE
I hate her.

CYNTHIA
I just bought it yesterday, can’t you just get along with the Barbies?

KATIE
NO!!!!!!!!

Katie charges her mother and goes for the jugular.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment