Labels

0 (1)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Gangnam Style

INT. AN APARTMENT

Kimberly and Jessie are cleaning.

KIM
Hand me the Lysol.

JESSIE
Here ya go.

Kim throws it to him. He misses.

KIM (YELLING AND LAUGHINNG)

GANGNAM STYLE!
Kim breaks out into a very poor version of the Gangnam Style dance.

JESSIE
What are you doing?

KIM
GAGNAM STYLE!

JESSIE
Please stop.

She doesn’t stop.

Later, they are eating and Jessie drops food on his clothes.

JESSIE (CONT’D)
Ah, man!

KIM (YELLING EVEN LOUDER THAN BEFORE)

GANGNAM STYLE
She breaks out into the dance and it’s horrible.

JESSIE
What, no. Please Stop. I hate this!

Kim doesn’t stop.

KIM
Try it. GAGNAM STYLE!

JESSIE
Please stop!

Later, they are in the throws of passion.

JESSIE (CONT’D)
Oh, I love you so much!

KIM
I love you as well.

JESSIE
I hope this is good for you?

KIM (PRACTICALLY EARTH SHATTERING)  GANGNAM STYLE
She is stark naked doing the dance.

JESSIE
Why me, why god, why today!

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment