Labels

0 (1)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Alphabetical Annie

INT. AN OFFICE.

A group of coworkers are talking at the water color.

BOB
Hey Annie!

ANNIE
Ahoy!

SANDY
Did you see it?

ANNIE
Breaking Bad!

BOB
Yeah so good.

ANNIE
Crazy!!!

SALLY
I can’t believe the season’s almost over. What are you gonna do?

ANNIE
Dunno.

BOB
Well, at least Homeland is coming back.

ANNIE
Eek.

SALLY
How are those files coming along?

ANNIE
Fuck!

Annie rolls her eyes.

BOB
Tell me about it. I haven’t even made a dent in my quaterlies.

ANNIE
Grrrrrrr!

SALLY
Well, let me know if you need any help. I should get back.

ANNIE
Hop, hop!

BOB
Are you okay?

ANNIE
I?

SALLY
Yeah, you’re like talking in one words answers, and I feel like they have been alphabetical?

ANNIE
Jokes!

BOB
Yeah, you have, and I don’t think it’s a joke.

Annie, getting caught begins to get upset.

ANNIE
Kleenex.

SALLY
We just want to understand.

ANNIE
Love.

BOB
You’re doing this for love?

SALLY
Is this because that guy you like, thinks you’re not educated?

ANNIE
Married.

SALLY
He’s married?

BOB
You don’t have to prove anything.

SALLY
You really don’t.

ANNIE
No?

BOB
Not at all, we love you.

They all hug.

ANNIE
Paradise.

SALLY
Yeah, don’t worry about that ass hole.

ANNIE
Quack!

BOB
He was a quack, I hate shrinks.

ANNIE
Right?

SALLY
Exactly.

ANNIE
Snack?

BOB
But you’re moving on and that’s what matters.

ANNIE
Terrific!

SALLY
I’m so proud of you!

ANNIE
Uncouple.

BOB
Exactly. You are a vixen.

ANNIE
Vixen?

SALLY
Whoah, should I leave you two alone?

Sally leaves.

BOB
Yes, I think I need to talk to Annie, alone.

ANNIE
Wow!

BOB
I want to just play you like a......

ANNIE
Xylophone?

BOB
Yes!

ANNIE
Yes!!!!!!!

They are making love!

BOB
Now be a.........

ANNIE
Zebra.

Annie pretends to be a zebra!

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment