Labels

0 (1)

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Do you have a cell phone charger?

 INT. AN OFFICE

SALLY
Do you have a cell phone charger, Bob?

BOB
Yeah, what phone do you have?

SALLY
4S.

BOB
Oh, I have a 5S.

SALLY
Oh, okay. No problem.

BOB
Ask Susan.

Sally goes downstairs.

SALLY
Do you have a 4S cell phone charger.

SUSAN
Sorry, 5S.

SALLY
Okay, I guess I really need to upgrade my phone......

SUSAN
Yeah, you do. Ask Stephen.

Sally goes back upstairs.

SALLY
Hey, Stephen. Do you have a 4S cell phone charger?

STEPHEN
Hahahahahaaha, you are hilarious. I don’t have a 4s, why don’t I just pick up this rock and talk on it. 4S....hahahaha, that’s a good one.

SALLY
Huh?

Sally goes out and buys a 4S cell phone charger. She comes back in the office and hides it. She is embarrassed.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment