Labels

0 (1)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Are you gonna put this on Facebook?


INT. A BAR- LOWER EAST SIDE-NIGHT

Candace and Carrie are drinking Skinny Girl Marguerita’s and
taking pictures of themselves.

CANDACE
OK, move the camera up a bit more.
There ya go.

Candace takes a picture. Both of the girls look at it after
she takes it.

CARRIE
Are you gonna put this on Facebook?

CANDACE
Yeah, but I am going to change the
font to Sepia and crop half my arm.

CARRIE
Perf.

They both take out umbrellas and use them as props as they
take more pictures of themselves. They take a few pictures
and then they look at them.

CANDACE
Are you going to put this on
Facebook?

CARRIE
Well...... what do you think?

CANDACE
If you do, my only requests is you
change the picture to black and
white, apply a vintage color
palette and change my hair color to
a 32 or 34 light sharpness, that way
you can see more of my highlights.

CARRIE
Done and done.

Carrie and Candace take out their puppies and begin to take
more pictures, using the puppies as props.

CANDACE
Ok so if I put the puppy beside my
cheek bone does it make it look
more defined?

CARRIE
Totally. I 'm going to put
my puppy in front of my stomach to
make myself look smaller.

CANDACE
Let’s get the waiter to take this
one.

The waiter takes the picture. He gives the camera back to
them. The girls thoroughly examine it.

CARRIE
Are you gonna put it on Facebook?

CANDACE
Only if I make it look more dated.
I’m thinking, maybe an antique font
with an edge blur. Then I will take
the red out of eyes, and photo shop
half my body to get rid of any
wrinkles or cellulite. The puppies
are fine, we won’t touch them.

Charlie, (Candace’s boyfriend) comes up and takes out his
iPhone and takes a quick picture of Candace and Carrie while
Candace is taking a gulp of Marguerita and Carrie is blowing
her nose. Charlie takes the picture, both girls look
panicked.

CANDACE/CARRIE
Are you gonna put that on facebook?

CHARLIE
Sorry girls, just posted it.

CANDACE/CARRIE
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment