Labels

0 (1)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Swacking!


SWAGGING

INT. AN OFFICE SOMEWHERE IN MIDTOWN
A group of co-workers are standing around.
Sam enters.

DAVID
Hey buddy. Up top.

SAM
Hey buddy. Up top.
They give each other a high five.

DAVID
I can’t wait for the weekend.
(he says this with
enthusiasm and kicks his
arms and legs up into the
air)

SAM
I can’t wait for the weekend
either.
(he does the exact same
movement)

DAVID
(noticing this)
Yeah.

Dave puts his hands on his hips

Beat

Sam puts his hands on his hips

DAVID (CONT’D)
Soooooo.......do you want to get
back to work?

SAM
Sooooo...... I guess I should.

DAVID
Alright, buddy have a good day.
David puts his hand on Sam’s shoulder.

SAM
Alright, buddy I will.
Sam puts his hand on David’s shoulder. They stare into each
others eyes.

DAVID
I should skit, skat, skout and
boogie.

SAM
I should swim, skate, ski and
doobie.

David rolls his eyes.

Sam rolls his eyes.

DAVID
Alright, see you on the
flipitiflop, man!

SAM
I will flipity flop you on the
other side man.

DAVE
Okay.

SAM
Okay.

Dave walks off Vincent Chase style back to his
desk. Sam tries to walk in the same way. As he is going back
to his desk, Angela walks by.

SAM
Angela, do you want to skit, scale
and sckoop with me next Thursday?

ANGELA
Sam, I’m really busy.

SAM
Alright, buddy, see you on the
flipitiflop flop flop, man!

ANGELA
Get out my face, you small, elflike
moron!

SAM
Cool, up top!

Angela walks away and Sam swaggers back to his desk.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment