Labels

0 (1)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

WALRUS/WAR HORSE



INT. A LIVING ROOM

Family members are sitting around watching Portlandia.

DAD
So who wants to see “Walrus”?

KID 1
“Walrus”?

DAD
You know the one about the horse, the boy and the war.

KID 2
You mean “War Horse”.

DAD
Yeah, “Walrus”.

KID 3
“War Horse”.

DAD
“Walrus”.

KID 4
No, dad it’s called “War Horse”, it’s not about a Walrus.

DAD
No, I didn’t say it was about a Walrus, I said it’s called “Walrus”.

KID 1
Yeah but your not saying it right? It’s W-A-R H-0-R-S-E.

DAD
Yeah, we can go see W-A-L-R-U-S tonight, geez, you kids really need to get your hearing checked.

KID 2
I want to see “The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo”.

DAD
Oh yeah, I can’t wait to see “The Pearl Without A Clue”.

KID3
What?

DAD
“The Pearl Without a Clue”.

KID 4
That’s not the name!

DAD
Yes.... “The Pearl Without A Clue”, oh and I do want to see it.

KID 1
Well, I want to see “Young Adult”.

DAD
You mean “Old Child”, yeah me and your mother saw it, I really liked it but everyone seems to hate it.

KID 1
“Old Child”? You’re just saying the exact opposite of the title of the actual movie and your were just rhyming those other titles with the real titles.

DAD
No, it’s pronounced “Walrus”.

KID 2
War Horse.

DAD
Walrus, walrus, walrus.......

KIDS
Grrrr.

The family resumes watching Portlandia.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment