Labels

0 (1)

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bill and Sookie

INT. SOOKIE’S BON TEMPS HOUSE

Sookie and Bill are watching the Oregon Ducks.

BILL
Sookie.

SOOKIE
Bill.

BILL
Can you get me some True Blood, the Ducks game starts in two minutes.

SOOKIE
Bill, I want to watch one more episode of "Homeland" before we watch the Ducks.

Bills Fangs come out.

BILL
I told you that I was gonna watch the Ducks tonight and that we were gonna watch "Homeland" tomorrow. Now, please get me some True Blood from the fridge

SOOKIE
BILLLLLLLLLLLL

BILL
Sookie, you know that I love you and that I would fight any Ware Wolves, Menades, or Witches for you, but right now I just simply can’t let you watch "Homeland".

SOOKIE
Bill, you watch the Ducks all the time, I don’t know what I’m gonna do with you.

She takes out a silver chain.

BILL
Sookie, you wouldn’t.

SOOKIE
Bill, I would and you know it.

BILL
Sookie, despite the fact that you are a fairy, that doesn’t mean that you can just get away with anything that you want.

All of a sudden Sookie starts flying around the room and Bill is chained with silver.

BILL (CONT’D)
Sookie, stop this!

SOOKIE
Let, me watch Homeland and I will unhand you.

BILL
I can’t do that you know how much I love the Ducks.

Sookie picks up "Louie" and puts it in.

SOOKIE
Compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment