Labels

0 (1)

Friday, September 6, 2013

Maggie the Cat!

Int. Restaurant

Cassie is sitting at a table. Maggie comes running in.

Maggie
I'm so sorry that I'm late.

Cassie
That's okay, are you all right?

Maggie
Yeah, I'm totally fine, it's just that I'm in rehearsals for "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof"'and I've been really busy.

Cassie
Oh, right.

Maggie starts licking her hands.

Cassie
How's the play going?

Maggie
Oh good, you know, just rehearsing, rehearsing, rehearsing!

The waiter comes over.

Waiter
What can I get you guys?

Cassie
I will have a glass of Pinot.

Maggie
Milk and tuna for me.

Cassie
What?

Maggie
I'm just really craving dairy and protein right now, for some reason.

Cassie
So are you are enjoying the rehearsal process?

Maggie
Yeah but I have been feeling so tired and having to take a bunch of cat-naps.

Maggie moves to the floor and starts roaming around on all fours.

Maggie
But enough about me. Are you still dating that soccer player?

Cassie
Roberto, yes. But why are you on the floor?

Maggie
I just feel more comfortable lower to the ground for some reason.  Don't worry this restaurant is practically empty, no one will notice.

The waiter comes back with the Pinot, milk and tuna.

Maggie stretches out cat style.

Maggie
So are you and Roberto gonna move in together? Meowww.

Maggie
What? Okay, you just meowed.

Maggie
I did, oh I was just releasing some air.

Maggie curls into a ball.

Cassie
I think this role you're playing is getting to you. I don't think "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof is actually about a cat.

Maggie
What? No, I'm fine. Meowwwwww!!!

The waiter brings out the bowl of milk.

Maggie leaps towards it an starts ravenously eating from the bowl.

Maggie
I totally think that you and Roberto are made for each other.

Cassie
Ughh. Yeah.


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment