Labels

0 (1)

Friday, September 20, 2013

Spoiler Alert!

Coworkers. Water-cooler.

Doug
Did you see "Breaking Bad"?

Mary
Spoiler alert.

(She covers her ears).

Doug
I didn't say anything. I literally just said "Breaking Ba---

Mary
You spoil. Spoiler!

Doug
What? Okay, fine let's talk about something else. Are you excited for "Homeland" to start?

Mary
SPOILER!!!!!!!! I can't believe you just told me that.

Doug
What? I said "Homeland".

Mary
You insensitive prick!

Doug
Whoa! Okay.

Mary
I thought you were my friend.

Doug
I am. Okay fine, why don't we talk about an old TV show, like "Seinfeld". I loved how they ended that. I know you've seen that 'cause we talked about it a while ago.

Mary
You, mother effin moron, I hate you so much right now, I want to smash your face.

Doug
You've seen it and you know how it ends.

Mary
Yeah , but I haven't see it in like forever and you just ruined my re-watch experience. Asshole!

Doug
Ughggh.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment