Labels

0 (1)

Saturday, September 14, 2013

What's Your Password?

INT. AN APARTMENT.

Kelly is on the computer. Joe is cooking.

KELLY
What is your password for the Apple ID?

JOE
Warrior12? I think.

KELLY
Warrior12?

JOE
What? It was the first thing I could think off.

KELLY
I’m not judging, Warrior12.

JOE
Shut it!

Two hours later.

KELLY
Can you give me the password for the HSBC account, I need to pay a bill, I always forget it.

JOE
Ugghhh...

KELLY
Sorry, I’m putting them in a spreadsheet now.

JOE.
Okay, I think it’s Coolestguyalive34.

KELLY
Coolest guy alive?

JOE
I was having a bad day, and just wanted to make myself feel better.

KELLY
No, it’s great. Coolest. Guy. Alive.

JOE
Okay, get out.

KELLY
I guess that makes me the coolest wife alive.

JOE,
Yup.

KELLY
Alive, like in the whole world and not including dead people obviously.

JOE
I’m going for a run.

KELLY
Okay, you might want to just warn people as your running that you’re the coolest guy alive, they might get you confused with George Clooney.

JOE.
Ugghhh.

One hour later.

KELLY
How was your run? How far did you go?

JOE
6M.

KELLY
Awesome!

JOE
Yeah, what did you do?

KELLY
I was just trying to upload all these pictures, but I forgot the Shutterfly password.

JOE
Uggghhh, okay, but please don’t make fun of me.

KELLY
Why would I.....coolestguyalive.

JOE
Okay, it’s bigdick44.

KELLY
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha!!!

JOE
Stop.

KELLY
Hahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaahha.

JOE.
Stop.

KELLY
Okay, but it’s not accurate.

JOE
Okay, what’s your citibank password.

KELLY
123456789.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment